Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
48 Calf Pasture Beach Road
Norwalk, Connecticut, US, 06855
- Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head, 1 L-shaped galley.
- FORWARD CABIN
- Double berth
- Shelving along hull.
- Stowage under berth.
- Hanging locker.
- A light space:
- 2 x Lewmar opening hatches..
- Halogen deckhead light with switch.
- Two reading lights.
- MAIN SALON
- Two lengthwise settees
- Removable central table with stainless steel fixed base.
- Stowage lockers along the hull and behind the settee backrests.
- Two handrails.
- Excellent natural light from:
- 1 x opening hatch to center of saloon.
- 2 x fixed ports to coachroof coaming.
- 4 halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
- Laminated work surface with molded wood fiddle also serving as handrail.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Stowage under sink, with baskets.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 12 V refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets.
- Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker.
- One neon and one halogen deckhead light.
- Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two removable cockpit wet lockers.
- Stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel console.
- GRP footholds.
- Steering compass on console.
- Self-draining cockpit.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V service battery.
- Voltmeter for power distributor.
- 12 V - 12 switch electrical panel with breaker.
- 1 bi-colour bow navigation light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Open pulpit. ( 3 stainless steel supports).
- navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases
- Teak toerails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- Tuff Luff grooved forestay
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- 2 lee cloths.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with Tuff Luff
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole in place of aluminium pole
- Windex windvane.
Buttoned Class Regatta Sails:
- North 3DL Aramid/Carbon Main (2014, used 4 days for Nationals)
- North 3DL Aramid/Carbon Genoa 155% (2013)
- North 3Dl 105% Jib (2010, lightly used)
- North Airx Spinnaker, Runner (2012)
- Doyle Spinnaker, Reacher (2007)
PHRF/Club Racing Sails:
- North Main (2010)
- North 3DL Class Genoa 155% (2010)
- North 3DL, roller-furling 145% (2010)
- Doyle D4 Jib 105% (2007)
- Doyle Spinnaker, Runner (2007)
- Doyle Dacron Main (2007)
- Doyle Dacron, roller-furling Genoa 135% (2007)
- 29 HP Volvo Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75 L capacity and sediment filter.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
- Racing Bottom (VC Offshore 2014)
- Ramarine E-80 instruments with radar and auto-helm integrated
- KVH tactical compass
- I-com VHF with cockpit commander unit
- Running rigging (sheets, guys, blocks, 2 winch handles)
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole with canvas sun cover
- Loos-gauge for rig tuning
- Volvo Penta D-130 engine with sail-drive (impeller, fluids and lubricants changed, 2014)
- 2 burner propane stove with oven, hot water heater, refrigeration, stereo with cabin and deck speakers
- 30A shore power with battery charger
- Custom bedding for v-berth and quarter berths
- Miscellaneous factory spare parts and complete set of original operating manuals and documentation
- Factory installed: integrated Raymarine radar and autohelm E-80 Instruments
- Second generation “pyramid” pedestal with larger wheel
- Larger, 25gal holding tank with Y-valve
- Aramid Backstay with masthead crane (2014)
- Harken roller-furling, with removable drum for racing
- Dodger, bottom-sider cockpit cushions, 6” thick V-berth mattress
- Fairclough winter cover and frame (waterline length)
The new First 36.7 holds the same delights in store that lovers of the legendary First 35 and First 36 discovered : character, style, performance and all the equipment of a true 36’ racer, plus easy live-aboard comfort… pure sensations ; all the Farr Yacht Design touches of the First 40.7, the 40’ world-class champion.Both versions share the same interior, effective deck plan, large ergonomic cockpit perfect for genoa trimmers, mainsheet-trim position tucked behind the helm and a deep lead keel...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Tom Pilkington for further details on this vessel or to schedule a private showing.
Tom@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-249-9108